So do you want to become a laptop motherboard specialist and make an average of around 36,000/yr and max 60,000/yr?
If so, then you are at the right place.
Here you will find the best laptop repair courses online in 2021 in which you will learn,
- Laptop Repair Basics
- Laptop Screens
- Power Supply
- Laptop Teardowns (Tearing a Laptop Apart – Every part is covered!)
- So many other thighs.
This is the most affordable course you can get today with step-by-step training. If you do not like this course, then there is no risk in it. You get a 100% money-back guarantee, and the course costs only $47.
table of Contents
- 1 Why do you need this Laptop Repair Course?
- 2 This course is for:
- 3 What Modules You’ll learn in the Laptop Repair Video Course
Why do you need this Laptop Repair Course?
- You can get a job in a laptop repairing company and get some years of experience, or you can complete this course and get strong knowledge after completing the course.
- You can spend hundreds of dollars and sit for laptop repair classes, or you can spend $47 which is 100% refundable and watch training videos, disassemble the PC completely and fast. can learn. can do.
- If you want to start laptop repair work immediately.
If you are looking for the best online motherboard repair course in the USA or any English language country, then in that case, you must check out this affordable video course on laptop repair training online.
I have checked the Udimey course and many other youtube courses where you get terrific guides about laptop repair but no step-by-step training guide with a live teardown of a PC.
this is a challenge,
A few years ago, I wanted to assemble my own custom-built ethereum mining rig, and I checked the article guide, and I was confident that now I can build that rig quickly.
Well, I ordered similar products listed/suggested by that article, and when I started assembling, my condition got worse.
It is not as easy as it seems.
I face the problem with the connectivity with the motherboard, bad wiring and many other things.
As I decided to follow the article and didn’t found any helpful video guide, I took my rig to the repair shop.
If you search on YouTube, you’ll find results full of courses, but you won’t find any classes where they taught you step-by-step guides with tear-down demo videos.
Conclusion of this Paragraph:
- The videos in this course are not regular everyday YouTube videos.
- Learning from reading articles is never a good idea.
- You’ll find hours of professional HD videos created by experienced laptop repair technicians as well as step-by-step training guides.
This course is for:
- Anyone interested in Laptop repair, Computer Hardware.
- Who want to update their skills and want to make money from home or open a laptop repair business.
- This course is also suitable for those who wish to repair their laptop on their own.
This course covers all the topics related to laptop repair.
This laptop repair video course starts with the basics covering motherboard, memory, tool and accessories etc., in detail. The different sections of laptop motherboards are covered separately. The troubleshooting lessons give you complete information about the motherboard and much more, which I have explained below. Anyone can repair any motherboard with confidence.
What Modules You’ll learn in the Laptop Repair Video Course
After watching this course video, I must say that you can fix Mac laptops and Windows laptops perfectly.
Why am I saying this?
Because almost all the modules are covered in depth in this course.
Laptop Repair Basics
The first module of the course is the basics of laptop repair. In this module, you will find information about the motherboard, tools and accessories needed for fast repair, memory, etc.
After going through this module, you will be fully aware of the basics of computers.
After spending thousands of dollars and 3 years in university, I have learned all these things, but you can get everything at an affordable price with 100% money-back guarantee.
Here you cover:
- CD/DVD Drives – info, repair and replace.
- Batteries – all about batteries and how to find replacements cheaply.
- Tools and Accessories – for repairing laptops faster.
- Motherboards – info, repair and replacement.
- Memory – info, adding memory and finding replacements parts.
- Hard Drives – all about hard disks and how to replace them.
This is the most common problem that most people face. There was a blue line on my laptop screen, and then I went to the repair shop. They replaced the screen within 10 minutes and made a profit from it.
I think this is one of the easiest things to do, as the user often has to face problems related to the screen.
Here you will learn:
- Display & Inverters Troubleshooting
- LCD Screen Teardown
In this module, you learn about power supply troubleshooting, how to replace power jacks on laptops and how to test Power supply with a Multimereter.
- Power Supply Troubleshooting
- Replacing a Power Jack
- Testing the Power Supply With a Multimeter
Laptop Teardown (Tearing a Laptop Apart – Every part is covered!)
In this module, you will see tutorials on how to tear down a laptop. The tutor shows you a demo of the teardown of the MacBook Air laptop, Acer Aspire notebook laptop and HP laptop.
So in this module, you can learn how to open the laptop and where and how the chips are interconnected and how to troubleshoot.
Demo shown with the following laptops:
- HP 6730b
- Toshiba A505
- MacBook Air (Mac)
- Acer Aspire One (Netbook)
Learn how to repair a keyboard and the right ways to clean it. After this module, you can easily repair laptop keyboard as well as PC keyboards.
- How to Remove/Replace a Laptop’s Keyboard
- Keyboard Cleaning and Finding Part Numbers
- Replacing Keys on Any Laptop Model
This module is last but not least. Here you will learn how to replace the hard disk of Windows laptops and MacBooks.
Learn how to replace the battery, CD/DVD.
how to troubleshoot the touchpad, how to replace the processor, how to clean laptop fans and Wireless card replacement.
Almost all left part are covered here:
- Hard Disk Replacement
- Mac Book Pro Hard Disk Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- CD/DVD Drive Replacement
- Adding/Replacing Laptop Memory
- Touchpad Troubleshooting
- Processor Replacement
- Laptop Fan Cleaning
- Wireless Card Replacement